Prescriptions are typically the primary concern of anyone looking to acquire a health plan. Below are some recommended links to help you with any prescriptions that might be costing you an arm and a leg.
GOOD RX THIO Highly Recommend
Prescription Hope THIO Highly Recommend
Prescription Hope works as a patient advocacy program to help low income insured and uninsured families get high priced medications for as low as $50 a month.
Very important this program works based upon your income and may take several weeks to go into effect.
Medications such as Lantus, Humalog, Abilify & More only at $50 a month.
Needy Meds helps save money with different Patient Assistance Programs.
Varys based upon medication needed, but if your over paying for medications any savings is always better than no savings
Still need Help, here’s a few more things you can always try.
- Walmart Generic List – Always ask your Walmart pharmacist do they have a generic list and how much would it cost if you used it without your health plan.
- Canadian Mail Orders – Canadian Mail orders have been found to be more affordable and allows consumers to buy in bulk. I recommend always doing research on the company to make sure you have a Trusted provider.
- Contacting the Manufacturer/ Looking for Manufacturer coupons. Medications are a necessity so if you have medications that you can’t afford but must take always recommend trying to reach out to the manufacturer to see if they can assist you.
- Switch to Generic Medications to if possible – Generic Medications are always more affordable and usually range anywhere from $4 – $50. Ask your doctor would he recommend switching to generic before making any changes.
- Contact A Trusted Agent – Always a good idea to review your health plan and make sure it’s the right fit based upon your day to day needs.